XD Racktop Cooling Module, 8.8-10 kW
XDV 8.8-10 kW
Liebert XDV vertical top cooler is installed on or above a rack enclosure. It draws hot air from inside the enclosure or from the Hot Aisle, then cools the air and discharges it down into the Cold Aisle. Connects via flexible piping and uses pumped refrigerant technology.
The rack or ceiling-mounted Liebert XDV is available in nominal capacities of 8.8 kW (2.5 Tons) and 10 kW (2.8 Tons) for 60 Hz applications; and 8 kW (2.3 Tons) for 50 Hz applications. This pumped refrigerant-based system is backed by the Liebert XDC Chiller, or the Liebert XDP Pumping Unit.
- Part of the high heat-density cooling product family that utilizes pumped refrigerant technology
- The pumped refrigerant operates at low pressure in the system and becomes gas at room conditions, making it ideal for use around electronic equipment
- Since the Liebert XD system always provides 100% sensible capacity, the need for humidification is significantly reduced, further reducing energy usage and maintenance.
- Cools more than 10 kW per rack.
- Requires no floor space.
- Complements Liebert precision cooling units.
- Allows adaptive and scalable expansion without interruption of cooling operations, with optional pre-charged flexible piping with threaded quick connect fitting.
- Mounts on top of the cabinet or suspends from the ceiling for flexible installation.
- Provides an excellent solution for spot and zone cooling ofhigh heat density applications.
- Uses pumped refrigerant, which is ideal for use around electronic equipment.
- Ensures increased uptime with Dual (A and B) detachable power cords.
- Includes coil, controls, fans and piping for a complete, packaged unit.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Operates with high energy efficiency.
- Offers superior cooling cost per high heat density rack.
Ideally Suited For
- Supplemental sensible cooling for high heat density racks or zones